Sunday 10 October 2010

Product Review: Aneros Prostate Stimulator

The Chef is always up for trying new things, so when I saw this toy up for review I emailed him right away. He said he definitely wanted to try it, as he had eyed it in stores many times but the $58 price tag kept him from purchasing one. Luckily, Babeland was happy to send one for review.

Let’s talk about the prostate, shall we? It’s this great ring-shaped gland around the urethra. It’s kind of similar in location to the female g-spot (in and up toward the belly button). It likes firm pressure. It. is. excellent.

The Chef says when I work his prostate it feels like he can’t stop coming. Awesome! Many men say they’ve become multi-orgasmic through prostate stimulation. As a woman, I really enjoy the feeling of being inside my partner. I think prostate play is super hot. If you and/or your partner are interested in a little exploration, this is a great toy for you!

The Aneros is a really funny looking toy.

and also it reminds me of a little body builder flexing his muscles.

If I were to come across it in a store, it would not appeal to me. It’s made of hard white plastic, and it has those little swirly parts that look uncomfortable.

Au contraire.

The genius in this little guy is the design. It’s really quite small (a humble 4.5 inches long and 1 inch wide at the biggest point.) It’s designed to actually be hands-free, and some men are able to attain orgasm simply by inserting it and then pulsing their tush muscles. Nice!

The curve is meant to aim toward your belly button, and then the blunt smooth head finds its way to your prostate. The front little arm thing is supposed to massage the perineum and the back one is a handle. There are even little ridges around the neck, which stimulate the sensitive opening of the anus.
It is impossible for me to not see this as a little headless guy flexing.

So what’s the consensus? Positive! The Chef liked it a lot! I was worried the hard plastic would be uncomfortable, but it didn’t bother him at all. He said it steered itself right to the right place, and didn’t feel gigantic. Remember, please, to use lube with this! You’ll be glad you did.

I like the Aneros because I have little tiny fingers, and they don’t quite reach up to where they need to be. For partner play, this toy is great. The handle couldn’t be easier to grasp. And The Chef likes it because it works hands-free too, which is awesome for solo play. I gawked a little at the price ($58 for injection plastic??) but it is definitely one-of-a-kind, and there’s nothing else like it on the market. What you’re paying for is a great idea and an excellent form. I asked the men I know who own one if it was worth the price tag, and they all gave it a hearty “yes!”

Size-wise, this toy is very beginner-friendly. For those of you who are new to the sport, check out this article for tips and tricks.

I’m giving the Aneros 4.5 out of 5 stars. Points deducted only because I can’t believe this toy is that expensive to produce, and I’m poor. If it weren’t sent to me for free for review, I probably wouldn’t have purchased it. Now that I have it, though, it will definitely get a lot of use!

Thanks, Babeland, for sending me this in exchange for a fair and honest review!



This entry was posted on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 at 6:48 pm and is filed under Prostate.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment