Friday 8 October 2010

Taking the initiative with that one night stand

I’ve decided to take the initiative and send the guy I had a one-night stand with a message. It wasn’t great and he couldn’t get it up, but a) I am a western woman living in Asia and don’t have many options, b) we were both drunk – it happens, c) he went down on me until I came really hard, d) I’ve known him for a long time and he’s a sweetheart, e) he remembers – and told me about – the first time we ever met, f) I’m lonely.

All I did was send him a one sentence facebook message this morning that said I had a nice time with him on Saturday. He’s already replied saying that he had a good time, too, and that he forgets the cab ride but remembers getting frisky. Plus he called me “doll”. These are two major points in his favor… the use of the words “frisky” and “doll”.

I sent back a simple reply: “we took a cab?” and now have no idea of what to do next.

I have not hooked up properly with a guy since my holiday in Thailand when I had a brief affair with a sexually active toy boy who had a thing for older women. He was 24! And awesome, incredible in bed, sexy, fun. But since I moved back to xxxxxx I’ve had a couple drunken kisses and not much else. Okay I got finger banged upstairs in a club one weekend – we were alone, I’d been doing blow, and I left right after. He facebooked me the next day and said I was awesome but he lives in another city.

I am in my sexual peak years and they are being wasted!!! I have the sex life of a frustrated teenager. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 4th, 2010 at 2:56 pm and is filed under Impotence.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment